The programme aims to provide Secondary/ Year 3 and 4 SBGE/IP pupils with an interest in Humanities and Social Sciences an opportunity to carry out research under the guidance of experts in the field from the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, National University of Singapore; the School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Nanyang Technological University; the Humanities and Social Sciences Education Academic Group, National Institute of Education; and School of Social Sciences, Singapore Management University.
comprises of four
- Mentorship Attachment
This is the
minimum of 3
the end of
- Project Review : All participants will be given the opportunity to present their papers to a review panel. The panel will shortlist projects to be presented at the main session of the Symposium.
- Symposium : This symposium will offer all participants the opportunity to communicate their research findings to others.
- Individuals or groups. The maximum number of members in a group is 3.
HSSRP participants are not eligible to participate in subsequent cycles of the programme.
Pupils will be selected based on their:
Documents to submit
- grades in the humanities subjects and English Language;
- participation in humanities-related activities;
- research proposal;
- commitment to the programme and
- feedback/recommendations from teachers.